Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Number 1 Top secret of the Rich and Wealthy




“Knowledge is power but unless you put it into action, it’s as useful as yesterday’s headline.” –Ankush Modawal


My interest in Feng Shui started when I became obsessed with the idea of living my dream life. Like most of us, I was erroneously lead to to believe earlier by other people that it was all decided by fate and people who are unlucky are doomed forever. 

But that idea never felt good and I was sure that something was missing.

I was introduced to the Law of Attraction concept ‘accidentally’ and I was so excited about the idea that I made it my life’s obsession to become a serious student of how life works.

I decided to try out and put the Law of Attraction to use, to ‘test’ whether it works or not. I had a dream of writing my own book since the time I was around 15 years old. I decided to write a book using the Law of Attraction based ON the Law of Attraction!

To my own surprise, it worked so fast that I completed writing my 1st 120 page book in just 3 days!

In 2008, I wrote my first book and named it Black Book One. Contrary to the popular belief, that black is an ominous color, black is a color that symbolizes wealth. Wealth not only includes just money, but good luck, prosperous energy and peace of mind.

Needless to say, if you say you are wealthy, it means that you are living the best life you can at the moment. You wake up feeling excited about the day, what you will do and how you will feel.

Feng Shui is the practical application of the Law of Attraction. I have achieved mind blowing results from it and just for fun, a few years back, I started my own full time Feng Shui consulting business so that I could help as many people I could in life.

I've done Feng Shui for around roughly 200 homes/shops/offices for helping people manifest their life partners, marriages, increasing cash flow, clearing health issues, to finding careers that best suited their personality, etc.

What a Feng Shui Practitioner basically does is that he/she goes to the place where you live/work and thoroughly checks for any energy misalignments. Although there are thousands of cures to fix almost any kind of problem, there is one common problem that anyone can fix on their own.

“Your mind affects you surroundings and your surroundings affect your mind.” –Ankush Modawal

The homes/offices that I visited that weren’t doing so well invariably had one common problem; clutter.

Too much stuff!

Look around you and if you have too much stuff lying around, it’s time to let go of the old energy and let the new business, people and opportunities come in!

Put things in order, update, clean, dust, wipe, throw, sell or donate. I don’t care, just do it! You will be surprised how simple this is and yet, all the wealthy people of this world follow this religiously!

Also, if you found this little article fun, do order and read the Black Books and Gold Book, if you want to know more about energy work for wealth and success. You will absolutely love my books!

P.S: This blog entry is short and sweet because I don’t want you wasting time on over-thinking things. See the quote I started this blog entry with.

P.P.S: So switch off your P.C/laptop/phone/tablet and get cleaning.

P.P.P.S: Move your ass, NOW!

P.P.P.P.S: Don’t make me come there and make me make you do it!

P.P.P.P.P.S: I am sorry but I gotta show some tough love sometimes. I love you. Now move it!

6 x P.S: OMG! My mom was cleaning a cupboard and just found 2 500 Rupee notes. I know a 1000 bucks isn't much money to get excited about, but the feeling of finding money in your jeans, jacket or somewhere unexpected is just awesome! Thank you Universe.

For the latest, connect with me personally Facebook - > (3) Ankush Modawal | Facebook



Books by Ankush Modawal








Sharing is Sexy! HIT these buttons baby!