Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Warrior of Light : Poem of Love

All the lifetimes test us and we smile
True love never goes out of style

We test our strength as a soul
To be far from God and still be Home

Wherever we go we find we give selflessly
For the selfless are the ones living fearlessly

We get closer to each other when we are far away
The test of time is for how long the love stays

Watching the storm in the rain where our tears unseen
We don't know what happened the world became mean

Crying, laughing and feeling the pain in our smile
The God within says I love you my child

We ask God, can we take more before we break
It's an ocean of tears now not a lake

God smiles and says this is only one life
You don't live only once especially in strife 

Lovers meet ad lovers go away
But they never fade to grey

Who will cry when I die
I keep that in mind when I live

That is why I take less from the world than I give
Happiness comes to you by the way you live

Fear not the judgement of others for they are afraid
We have fought wars and know how it is to be dismayed

You are the hero and nobody sees how special you are
You are the King, The Queen and The Star

Those who love me for who I am will stay
I might not live forever but what I do stays

What would your last words be to me when I die
I think about it a lot when I cry

How you whispered in my ear 
And played with my hair 

Souls recognize each other by how we feel
Our souls meet when we think what's real

We touch each with our third eye
And we won't meet in this life

Tell them you love them for in the world of hate
Only your love stays and the rest strays

That is why you shine while the world survives
And that is why you are the warrior of light 



For more on manifesting your dreams into your reality, order and read my books, have them delivered to your home. 



For the latest, connect with me personally Facebook - > (3) Ankush Modawal | Facebook



Books by Ankush Modawal