Sunday, May 16, 2010

We are best friends!

This status is a reminder to 2 of my best friends since childhood, Faraz Rizvi and Harsh Neerav, that I am still alive and kicking! No amount of success I have in life is ever going to make you less special in life. I might not talk to you guys for months, but your friendship is cherished by me in my heart. I love you like I love no bitch and that's real shit! ;D

Also, as a reminder to all my readers that friendship or love does not require a reason. As you may have noticed, one of my best friends (brothers) is a muslim and the other one is a Sikh. I am a hindu, but if you cut all three of us, will we not bleed?

But more importantly, will we ALL NOT HEAL?

Even Hitler would have healed if he got a cut, because this Universe is based on love and acceptance. No one is 'bad' enough or 'lost' enough and 'WE ALL' deserve love.

We are all one. Seperation is just an illusion, for you to enjoy, but don't be bound by it.


Written on 17th May 2010, 02:00
Copyright © Ankush Modawal 2010. All rights reserved.


Books by Ankush Modawal