Monday, December 26, 2011

15 Commandments & Resolutions for a Rich Life


#1) I will say yes to more things that feel good and ignore negative things, people, situations and places that make me feel like shit.

#2) I will hang out more with people that I want to become like and avoid like radioactive camel dung, those who don’t have the same intention as I do.

#3) I will read more, and take even greater amount of time for self development to become wiser and less of a wiseass.

#4) I will love the people in my life like crazy, listen to them and understand their feelings, as if I am their shrink and was being paid a million dollars to do that.

#5) I will earn/attract more money this year than ever because I can do it, I am awesome and I love BMF (Blowin’ Money Fast).

#6) I will put the things I know to practice because knowledge that is not applied is as useful as a rusty old lock without a key.

#7) I will follow my intuition and feelings more because other people lie all the time but my heart on the left is always right.

#8) I will celebrate more and worry less, knowing fully that the Universe has its eyes on me like Bigg Boss and I am Sunny Leone.

#9) I will give more money, love, attention, time, care and energy to charities, animals and people who need what I have to give because I am a human being and I am humane.

#10) I will be even more open and allowing of miracles to happen in my life and I will avoid self sabotage as much as I can realize the times when I am digging my own grave.  

#11) I will keep my surroundings neat and clean, as orderly and up to date as possible because my outside world is a reflection of what’s going on in my mind, and last year, it was completely f’ed up.

#12) I will cry as softly as possible and laugh as loudly as I can.

#13) I will ‘invest’ more quiet time being alone rather than spend it on meaningless gossip, bitching or trash talking.

#14) I will dream with my eyes wide open and when I am sleeping, I will sleep like a baby and when I am awake, I will live my day like a lion/lioness.

#15) I will be grateful for what I have instead of asking God for more because when I appreciate what I have, that’s how I manifest more good  in my life.

P.S: A very merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. I love you.

For the latest, connect with me personally Facebook - > (3) Ankush Modawal | Facebook



Books by Ankush Modawal